Beginning a business as an introvert was challenging but Tonia Noland knew she was called to help Millennial women and hold them accountable to build their confidence and remove the roadblocks to build foundations so they can fulfill their lives, careers, and businesses. Even if it was uncomfortable! Listen to this episode to find out:
- Why confidence plays in every aspect of our lives
- How to get your inner mean girl/boy to SHUT UP
- The Power of Mirroring
Where can you find Tonia?
This episode is sponsored by The Sleep Society! Join the Sleep Society where you can find tips and tricks to winding down.
Let me know what you think about this episode and:
- Connect with me on Instagram at @abbydesjardien
- Check out my website and see how we can work together
- Subscribe to “Things That Keep Us Up at Night” here!
Loving what you are hearing at Things That Keep You Up at Night!? Have you found some tips to help you sleep better? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apples Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!
Song Credits: I Can’t Sleep by My My Snake Eyes feat. Red Red Revision