For the first 3 decades of her life, Robin Legat did not consider herself an athlete. Transforming herself from the kid who was picked last to the adult who spent 11 years as a roller derby skater before becoming a Spartan race competitor, she now wears the moniker “Athlete” proudly. Listen to how Los Angeles awoke the athlete in Robyn.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Craiglist (yes, THAT Craigslist) changed Robin’s life.
- The correlation between monkey bars and starting your own business.
- Why sleep is where the magic happens in athletic performance.
Where you can find Robyn:
Let me know what you think about this episode and:
- Connect with me on Instagram at @abbydesjardien
- Check out my website and see how we can work together
- Subscribe to “Things That Keep Us Up at Night” here!
Loving what you are hearing at Things That Keep You Up at Night!? Have you found some tips to help you sleep better? Make sure you subscribe and leave a 5 STAR – Review at Apples Podcasts or wherever you listen to your podcasts!
Song Credits: I Can’t Sleep by My My Snake Eyes feat. Red Red Revision